QIoT Suite allows software developers and makers to easily build robust IoT and IIoT applications on the QNAP NAS, providing a private, secure, and on-premise environment and transforming your NAS into a professional IoT and IIoT platform.
Availability: In stock
QIoT Suite comes with one server with 200 tags and two clients with unlimited number of tags. You can expand the number of servers, clients or tags to meet your needs by purchasing additional licenses.
- QIoT OPC UA - Ultimate
- Unlimited Servers
- Unlimited Clients
- Unlimited Server Tags
- Unlimited Query
- QIoT OPC UA - Unlimited Server Tags
- Unlimited number of tags for all QIoT OPC UA servers
- QIoT OPC UA - Unlimited Query
- Specify query interval times for all QIoT OPC UA modules
- QIoT OPC UA - Unlimited Servers
- Unlimited numbers of QIoT OPC UA servers
- QIoT OPC UA - Unlimited Clients
- Unlimited number of QIoT OPC UA clients (unlimited number of concurrent connections)
For the best experience, QNAP recommends choosing 64-bit x86 or ARM64 NAS models with at least 4 GB memory.
- QTS 4.3.6 or later
- Container Station 1.9.3453 or later
- Note: You must install Container Station before running QIoT Suite.
- Every license can only be activated on one QNAP NAS and is not transferable.
- Every QNAP NAS can only have one active license of each kind at a time.
- You can still activate QIoT OPC UA - Ultimate after activating licenses from the QIoT OPC UA Unlimited series.
- The recommended numbers of QIoT OPC UA servers and clients are for reference only. Actual performance may vary, depending on the quality of internet connection, network bandwidth, rule engine settings, and other running applications on the NAS. For more information, contact authorized resellers or visit the QIoT website.
Write Your Own Review