Scan your NAS for malware either manually or on a schedule with the McAfee antivirus engine.
QTS/QuTS hero Antivirus
Availability: In stock
McAfee Antivirus for QTS protects your data from viruses and malware. You can manually start or schedule scans, quarantine malicious files, and automatically update virus definitions.
All NAS models using Intel or AMD (x86) processors, except TS-269H
- QTS 4.3.4.0483 build 20180213 and later
- McAfee Antivirus must be installed before the McAfee license can be activated
- Every NAS is allowed one 30-day trial license for McAfee Antivirus.
- The license is issued to only one NAS and is non-transferable.
- A single QNAP NAS can have only one active McAfee license at a time. You cannot activate multiple licenses for a single QNAP NAS.
- Added support for real-time scanning.
- Users can now run scans on system files.
Write Your Own Review