QVR Face Tiger
QVR Face analyzes camera video streaming for real-time facial recognition and instant event notification. Users can create profiles and groups for people detected in video streams to better manage the analytics statistics. Third-party partners can create automated security systems and innovative intelligent services via QNAP API integration for various applications, such as door security, attendance history, and intelligent retail.
Availability: In stock
QVR Face - 1 TASK
- QVR Face analytics task.
- Available to set up event notification.
QVR Face - 100/ 1000/ 10000 Profiles
- QVR Face person profiles.
- Set up person profile to record person attendance history and trigger notification.
QVR Face Insight/Tiger: Feature Comparison and Applicable NAS Models
|App Name||QVR Face Insight
|QVR Face Tiger|
|Facial Recognition Range||Within 1.5 m||Within 3.5 m|
|Registered and Unknown People Detection||Yes|
|Age / Gender Detection||No||Yes|
|Applicable Scenarios||Home, small office||Office, department store, retail store, campus|
At least 8 GB of memory is required.
QNAP recommends at least 16 GB of memory if your database contains more than 2500 profiles.
|Applicable NAS Models and Limitations||Total Profiles (Maximum)||Analytics Tasks (Maximum)||Total Profiles (Maximum)||Analytics Tasks (Maximum)|
|TS-253B-8G TS-253Be-8G||500 profiles||1 task||Not supported|
|TVS-672XT-i3-8G||2500 profiles||6 tasks||2500 profiles||6 tasks|
|TVS-872XT-i5-16G||5000 profiles||8 tasks||5000 profiles||8 tasks|
|Custom Product Request||
Please contact QNAP sales representatives for more information.
To ensure system performance and stability, we recommend not exceeding the proposed limits in the table, which are tested based on the following conditions:
- Each profile contains only one photo.
- Streaming settings are configured as: H.264, 720p, 5 fps, 1 face per frame.
- The profile quota provided by a profile license is shared by both registered and unknown people in the database. QVR Face prioritizes registered people. The allowed number of unknown people depends on the remaining quota.
- QVR Face supports a maximum of 20 analytics and 20000 profiles. However, the actual limit and system performance may vary, depending on your NAS model, hardware configuration, network speed, and environment setup.
- QTS 4.4.0 or later.
- Container Station 1.9 or later (Container Station must be installed before running QVR Face).
Write Your Own Review