QuWAN vRouter Edition
QuWAN is a comprehensive software-defined WAN (SD-WAN) solution that is compatible with several QNAP networking products and hypervisor platforms. The SD-WAN solution integrates QuWAN Orchestrator that is the cloud-centric SD-WAN management platform, and QuWAN vRouter that virtually simulates the functions of a routing device.
QuWAN enables enterprises to automatically build multi-site virtual private networks and simplify network topology implementation. Network optimization and resilient IT infrastructure is achieved through intelligent routing, layer 7 firewall, Quality of Service (QoS), and remote troubleshooting.
- The product's throughput refers to the sum of the data transfer rate (Tx/Rx) of all the WAN vRouters.
- Current supported platform: VMware ESXi 7.0 or later version.
- Minimum vRouter requirements: Single-core CPU, 1G RAM.
- Recommended hardware requirements: Intel® Xeon® Processor series or later.
- QuWAN Orchestrator webpage: https://quwan.qnap.com
- The QuWAN vRouter Edition license can be activated only on QuWAN Orchestrator.
- Before you activate the license on QuWAN Orchestrator, the QuWAN vRouter Edition license ownership must be transferred from your QNAP ID account to your organization in QNAP License Manager.
- One subscription of QuWAN vRouter covers only one QuWAN device.
- QuWAN vRouter is available for download at the QNAP Download Center. To download, click the following link: https://www.qnap.com/en/download?model=quwan%20vrouter%20edition&category=firmware
We accept the following payment methods:
*Please note that Apple Pay only works on Safari.
*This is a subscription-based product. You will be charged regularly based on the subscription plan chosen, so that you can keep using the product.